
Thanks for Tomonari and Jun to comment my blog :)
Today, I introduce about my favorite songs and singers.
Hybrid Rainbow/Bump of Chicken
This song was sang by the pillows. I like that melody too much.
This song in a CD which name is SYNCHRONIZED ROCKERS. It also contains Funny Bunny/ELLEGARDEN, Strange Chameleon/Mr.Children and more songs.
me me she/RADWIMPS
The words is really sad but I guess you can sympathy with it.
They have a lot of good songs like Hotaru, Otogi, Futarigoto, By My Side and Yushinron etc...
Killer Tune/Tokyojihen
Some people doesn't like the singer but at least she is cute lol
If you interested in some song, please listening it ! :)
Thank you for your comment!
返信削除I like RADWIMPS,too.
And "me me she"is my favorite song of them!
I am going to write my blog about them:)
I like ELLEGARDEN ,too.
返信削除Funny Bunny is so cool!
But my favorite song in ELLE is No.13!!
What do you think of this song??